 Technic / 5681
5680  |  5682
Subject:
8448 Hydraulic system
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 08:03:37 GMT

This is very SAD !!!!

I think one of my 8448 (Super Street Sensation) Hydraulic system is
broken.
(The one that's used for gull wing, not sure what part number... Anyone
know??)
Somehow the spring goes inside the tube whenever I push in (It's not
suppose to!)
and
it can't push back up automatically by it self now.

Anyone experience the same problem?
I got mine for about a year. I think this happen because I often hold
the car
upside down to take a look at the gear mechanism and the gull wings keep
dropping by them selves
and I keep pushing it back to close it! I just made the gull wing model
about few weeks ago
and I didn't even realize when I really broke it.

Anyone know if I can purchase it separately from lego S@H
Does anyone know if it's included at another set?

This is so depressing....
if you know there is a way to fix/acquire this part please let me know.
--
rsalim