 Technic / 5687
Re: Solo Speeder
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 21 Aug 2001 16:25:36 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Gary E. Blessing writes:
Whoa, cool!
didn't know you did technic work, and your good at it too. :-)

Thanks man! It's my first Technic scale model. I think it's a cool scale to
work at, lots of room for detail. I'm thinking of building a starship at
that scale. Not as big as my carriers, more like a small mercenary vessel
(like Mark Sandlin's "Neverwhere").

you could post this to .space, I'm sure they'd be interested even though its
another scale.

I emailed some pics to Paul and entered it as a non-competing model :)

Dan