 Technic / 5681
  8448 Hydraulic system

This is very SAD !!!! I think one of my 8448 (Super Street Sensation) Hydraulic system is broken. (The one that's used for gull wing, not sure what part number... Anyone know??) Somehow the spring goes inside the tube whenever I push in (It's not (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8448 Hydraulic system

(...) If you do a search here on LUGNET, you will see that a lot of people have reported the same problem. It is a very common failure of the pneumatic part. The solution is simple. Just call up LEGO locally in your country, and they will send you (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8448 Hydraulic system

"Fredrik Glöckner" <fredrik.glockner@bio.uio.no> wrote in message news:qrdn14tesrz.fsf....uio.no... (...) It's worth noting that the replacements they send are much stronger -- none of mine have failed (yet!) Huw (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8448 Hydraulic system

Hmm.. I'm very surprise to find out that this is a common failure for 8448 set. I'll definitely call customer service for this. So did you got the replacement? Are the new one replacement much more reliable? RSalim (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic)