 Technic / 5647
Re: Another Crane (yes it's possible...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 11:38:09 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Damien Duquennoy writes:
Hi everybody

Well i'm working since april on a big crane.
I've just finished translation in english of my web pages.
Please visit my pages and tell me what you think about it !

Damien (France)

Hi Damien, another great crane! And we thought we were all craned out!

ROSCO