 Technic / 5650
Re: Another Crane (yes it's possible...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 6 Aug 2001 19:42:26 GMT

Hi Jennifer, TJ and Rosco

I'm pleased to be encouraged by people who have already try to build cranes,
and had reach the target !

I'm still working on  (Crawler carrier) !

Damien

Thomas (T. J.) Avery <thomas.avery@intec-hou.com> a écrit dans le message :
GHnrtL.C6E@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.technic, Jennifer Clark writes:
I've said it before and I'll say it again: you can never have too many
Technic cranes.

I'll second that! Nice crane, Damien! It's an excellent MOC. Keep up the
good work.

T. J.
(-wishing there was a Lugnet.technic.crane :-)