 Technic / 5642
Re: This doesn't look right
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 4 Aug 2001 00:35:12 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Steve Lane writes:
Surely this trailers to big?

http://www.mujweb.cz/Zabava/trucker/

When I first saw this post I thought you were providing some (terse)
feedback on a model. But when I went to the page, I see you're not. That's
an actual real thing that actually got built and is being bought,
presumably, by somebody somewhere.

The prototype *is* what it is.

There is no "too big" or "too small", is there, really?

Interesting link, thanks for providing it.

++Lar