 Technic / 5580
5579  |  5581
Subject:
Technic model construction time
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 24 Jul 2001 03:44:49 GMT

How long does does it take all of you to build a typical Technic custom
creation/MOC? (the larger ones in general, such as the type that are usually
displayed on Lugnet) For me it is usually between two and four months,
working on the model for three of four hours each day. (although my current
project will probably pass the 4-month limit...LOL) Several times I have had
to scrap ideas for a model due to some problem or another (sometimes even
start from scratch) or work out an alternate way of completing a task, which
adds to the overall time required.

-Gaurav Thakur, raving madman
Can be reached at cp5670@supermail.com
http://cp5670.250x.com/TC/