 Technic / 5543
5542  |  5544
Subject:
New Civil Engineer letter - printed!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 19 Jul 2001 10:29:50 GMT

Dear All

To my considerable amazement they printed the letter!  I'm at home today so
I'll have to wait until tomorrow to scan and upload it.  It's the first one
on the letters page and is accompanied by a photo of a large Lego bridge.
They cut it a little but nearly all our points made it through.

Now we'll see if there's any follow-up, particularly after Sir Harry Kroto's
recent remarks.

Thanks for your help.

Psi.