 Technic / 5542
Re: Manas?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Wed, 18 Jul 2001 23:52:36 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Greg Majewski writes:
I have been looking at the Manas for a while and would like to know a few
things about them:
1. I understand they are controlled through infrared ports. However, if you
had two Manas together and had them both on and tried to use the control,
would both Manas move, or would only one? Is there a specific
Mana-controller relationship, or do they all share the same control?
2. What can the base do? Does it have any built in sensors? How many built
in motors does it have?
3. What can the control do? Is it programmable? What can it make the Manas do?
Thanks

greg
http://www.geocities.com/citrusx__/q.html

I saw the Manas in a S@H catalog and it costs $89.00. It costs more than
Mauka and Kane-Ra but they have more # of pieces. Most of the Manas' body is
the motor. I think each controler is coded diffretlly so only one controler
is used to control one Mana. But how will you know what each one goes to?
The controls are marked by a Gali Hook. One orange and the other yellow. I
don't think it programmable but what does each button do? There are 4
buttons and a control swich to make it go in deractions I think. We'll have
to see what the answer to all our questions are by getting the sets.