 Technic / 5546
Re: New Civil Engineer letter - printed!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Fri, 20 Jul 2001 08:16:12 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Simon Bennett writes:
Dear All

To my considerable amazement they printed the letter!

<snip>

Thanks for your help.

No, thank YOU for the effort! Well done. Good show. (1)

I'm keen to see the scans...

1 - do people say this any more?

++Lar