 Technic / 5524
    Manas? —Greg Majewski
   I have been looking at the Manas for a while and would like to know a few things about them: 1. I understand they are controlled through infrared ports. However, if you had two Manas together and had them both on and tried to use the control, would (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Manas? —Andrew Eade
     After looking over pics(and a few talks with lego Emplyee's) Basicly, the Manas are huge, expensive bricks. No clue on the sensors, but the controls allow the manas to move in variable directions, and activate their puinching mechanisms. not much (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

         Re: Manas? —Paul Gyugyi
      And, since they use infrared ports, can they be controlled by a Mindstorms RIS brick? or mindstorms tower? or Mindstorms remote? -gyug (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

         Re: Manas? —Hao-yang Wang
     (...) It is priced at US$89.xx in the latest Lego S@H catalog. Cheers, Hao-yang Wang (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Manas? —Denis Litvak
     (...) Mauka and Kane-Ra but they have more # of pieces. Most of the Manas' body is the motor. I think each controler is coded diffretlly so only one controler is used to control one Mana. But how will you know what each one goes to? The controls are (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jul-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Manas? —Robert Horvath
   Hi, We purchased the Manas today as a bit of a treat for the family..they are mine..but each son gets to claim and store one in their respective rooms. Well we built them today (average difficulty...my 10 year old did one in about 45 minutes, my 5 (...) (23 years ago, 5-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle)

        Re: Manas? —Gregg Keefer
   (...) Great review! I also got this set this weekend (early Birthday gift from my super cool boss) and we had a blast with these. This might actually be one of the funnest toys I've ever seen, it actually takes a little finesse to hit the trigger (...) (23 years ago, 6-Aug-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.technic.bionicle)