 Technic / 53
Re: 8482 Technic Cybermaster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 25 Sep 1999 05:26:12 GMT

mattdm@mattdm.org (Matthew Miller) wrote in
<slrn7ult33.4kb.mattdm@jadzia.bu.edu>:

Remy Evard <evard@mcs.anl.gov> wrote:
So maybe it's a European release only that Zany is importing?

Yeah, that's definitely what's going on.

http://www.lugnet.com/pause/search/?query=8482
http://www.lugnet.com/faq/?n=570

D'oh.  How embarrasing to have asked a faq.  Oh well.

Thanks for the info.  Based on what Tony said, I think I won't
rush out and buy this...  although it would be nice to somehow
encourage Zany to keep importing sets.

  -r'm