 Technic / 5292
Re: Uh, anyone else notice the 8466 at S@H now?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 22 Jun 2001 08:35:34 GMT

That big one looks so awesome...

Agreed! I can't wait till it's available and can be purchased. Does anyone
know if either set will be available in retail stores and outlets or can it
only be purchased directly from Lego?

Saying that, are there any constuction worker technic figures at all?
All of the ones I have are either cyborgs, firemen or racing car drivers
- do you get any with workie's hats?

Man I wish I had one or two of these; I've got several Technic sets but none
of them contains a Technic mini-figure. The 8235 Front-End Loader (a
consruction vehicle) comes with one figure although I'm not sure what he
looks like. I kinda like that cyborg though; it would be interesting to have
one driving a contruction vehicle or something... :-)

The only problem with the Technic figures is that they would not properly
fit in the larger seats. (i.e. 8466)

-Gaurav Thakur, raving madman
Can be reached at cp5670@supermail.com
http://cp5670.terrashare.com/TC/