 Technic / 5289
Re: Uh, anyone else notice the 8466 at S@H now?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 21:33:45 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Ronald Vallenduuk writes:
Would this be what you have in mind?
http://homepages.svc.fcj.hvu.nl/brok/legomind/insights/other/misc.html
(Go here: http://homepages.svc.fcj.hvu.nl/brok/legomind/insights/index.htm
and click 'bits and pieces' to get the regular, framed version)

Duq

"Jennifer Clark" <jen@vulture.dmem.strath.ac.uk> wrote in message
Johannes Keukelaar wrote:

What? A wench on the front? Would that be the first female technifig?
*grin*

I wish they would make a female technic figure I could put in my
diggers, trucks and so on! However, it would only be any good if she was
a real woman technic figure in a boiler suit or something else
appropriate, none of this lipstick wearing party frock nonsense here!
;-)

Saying that, are there any constuction worker technic figures at all?
All of the ones I have are either cyborgs, firemen or racing car drivers
- do you get any with workie's hats?

Jennifer

After you've changed the head Jennifer you'll have to name your figure
'Twiggy' :-).

Steve