 Technic / 5259
Re: LOTS of new images uploaded.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.technic, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 22:13:07 GMT

Actually I don't mind the car, but i would prefer Technic beams over the
Shaped Panels... It must be a fair size model when you consider how big the
Power Puller Wheels are..

--
Jason King
LugNet #665

Duq <Duq@nlgateway.net> wrote in message news:GF3Gwy.1tL@lugnet.com...
Box looks better than the car.....

Duq

"Jason King" <jklugnet665@optusnet.com.au> wrote in message
I agree those two new Technic boxes do look good..

--
Jason King
LugNet #665

Gaurav Thakur <cp5670@supermail.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Christian Gemünden writes:
In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Christian Gemünden writes:
Hi once again,

Anyway, an easy overview about the new images can be found on my • Rahi
page:
http://www.brickmaster.de/images/rahi.htm

Well, seems like I am way too Bionicle-fixed already. I nearly missed • all
the other cool new images that have also been uploaded to • shop.lego.com.
Take a look at these shots:

http://shop.lego.com/images/products/TYPE04/box384x288us008466.jpg
http://shop.lego.com/images/products/TYPE10/set384x288us008466.jpg
http://shop.lego.com/images/products/TYPE07/alt384x288us008466.jpg

Replace the #8466 by any other recent set number and try to figure • out
what
else has been added. The ones I checked off my list are:

MINDSTORMS: 3800, 3804
BIONICLE: 8537, 8538, 8539, 8548, 8549
TECHNIC: 8465, 8466,
DINO: 7000, 7001, 7002, 7003,
DUPLO: 2949, 2973, 3161, 3263-3266

... and I'm not sure what else I missed!

Bye, Christian --- xTIAN.oO
Lugnet Member #479 -- The World is full of AFOLs !
mail: xtian@brickmaster.de web: www.brickmaster.de

The 8465, 8466 and 3804 boxes look really cool IMHO. :-)

-Gaurav Thakur, raving madman
Can be reached at cp5670@supermail.com
http://cp5670.terrashare.com/TC/