 Technic / 5177
Re: New Technics at S@H this june...cooooool
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 05:53:48 GMT

"Gaurav Thakur" <cp5670@supermail.com> wrote in message
news:GEnBw4.76A@lugnet.com...
Wow!! They are re-releasing these sets? Both are very nice sets...I
especially like that 8459 Pneumatic Front-End Loader. (I'll have a review • of
it on my website in the nest week or so) It would be awesome if they did
this for some more of the older sets such as 8480 and 8868...

Yeah, I called to ask about that 8466 (August 31) and I asked about the
other model too, the smaller one, and the lady on the phone (Yesterday,
during lunch, during the day, so I got the S@H and not the answering service
number) said I had to have the number, and I went "uhh...I dunno...8464?"
and she said that wasn't it, that was the pneumatic front end loader. I
didn't recognize that so I said, "Front end loader?" and she then proceeded
to tell me about the re-release. I'm assuming they're re-releasing the
pneumatic Front End Loader with maybe a different set number. The Tow truck
is the same number (8462) and she said I could put a backorder on that using
my card and it wouldn't be charged until it shipped, which she estimated was
June 21st. The Pneumatic Front Loader wasn't available yet and she said 'End
of June" for that one.

I just figured you guys knew about it...

I *really* like the pneumatic models, every one I've gotten has been fun to
put together, fun to figure out, and fun to play with when done. Of all the
models I build that get reactions from people, it's always the pneumatic
ones that get the oohs and ahhs...

--
"...and all that road going, all the people dreaming in the immensity of
it...and tonight the stars'll be out, and don't you know God is Pooh