 Technic / 5176
Re: New Technics at S@H this june...cooooool
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 04:45:40 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Jeff Small writes:
They're taking preorders for that older (last year or so) Technic Pneumatic
Tow Truck (8462) which apparently arrives June 21st. And later at the end of
the month, the re-release of the Pneumatic Front End Loader (8259) which
they're not taking preorders for yet, but the lady said call back and keep
asking.

This is really cool because I definitely wanted that Two Truck to get six of
those kickass wheels, and I think, two blue tanks, and possibly a turret?
Sounds like a great set, and the Front End loader will definitely be a nice
thing to get while waiting for the release of the 8466 in August...great
stuff! I hope they re-release more big technic sets!

Wow!! They are re-releasing these sets? Both are very nice sets...I
especially like that 8459 Pneumatic Front-End Loader. (I'll have a review of
it on my website in the nest week or so) It would be awesome if they did
this for some more of the older sets such as 8480 and 8868...

-Gaurav Thakur, raving madman
Can be reached at cp5670@supermail.com
http://cp5670.terrashare.com/TC/