 Technic / 5175
5174  |  5176
Subject:
New Technics at S@H this june...cooooool
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2001 03:42:04 GMT

They're taking preorders for that older (last year or so) Technic Pneumatic
Tow Truck (8462) which apparently arrives June 21st. And later at the end of
the month, the re-release of the Pneumatic Front End Loader (8259) which
they're not taking preorders for yet, but the lady said call back and keep
asking.

This is really cool because I definitely wanted that Two Truck to get six of
those kickass wheels, and I think, two blue tanks, and possibly a turret?
Sounds like a great set, and the Front End loader will definitely be a nice
thing to get while waiting for the release of the 8466 in August...great
stuff! I hope they re-release more big technic sets!

--
"...and all that road going, all the people dreaming in the immensity of
it...and tonight the stars'll be out, and don't you know God is Pooh