 Technic / 5148
Re: new 4x4's ...June 1st?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 19:45:29 GMT

Has anyone seen them anywhere, or did my picture file not get the memo
that stated availability will be pushed back to a later date?

No, I have not seen them but I am also looking, by the way did anyone else
notice that the model number 8266 is the same model number that is used by
an old cyber slam set? I know Lego has repeated model numbers before, but
not usually that quickly after one set is out, Is the catalog picture a
typo? anybody know any other info? thanx a bunch