 Technic / 5127
5126  |  5128
Subject:
new 4x4's ...June 1st?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Tue, 5 Jun 2001 19:39:31 GMT

The 2 new 4x4's the 8265 and 8266, (or 8465 & 8266) were supposta be
available on June 1st?  At least that is what the official looking
multi language pic had printed on it.

"new 2001"
Available June 1"

Has anyone seen them anywhere, or did my picture file not get the memo
that stated availability will be pushed back to a later date?

Tom Heverly