 Technic / 5131
    Re: Bionicle going away? —Andy Verner
   (...) Please, oh please, tell me that the Technic Pit Droid is an exception. (...) Which, of course, is why this whole argument is completely pointless and everyone who posted in this thread is insane (especially me). Not that there's anything wrong (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Bionicle going away? —David Arnon
   (...) Oh yeah, thank you for reminding me! I actually don't have the pit droid, so I really can't comment on it, but it does seem simpler. (...) I'll add my name under the 'insane' category, thank you for pointing out the pointlessness... :-) - (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Bionicle going away? —Andy Verner
   (...) Function: He has a "storage mode" similar to the battle droid, except it looks nothing like the storage mode of the pit droid from the movie. When you push his nose in, he supposedly springs out into position like the one Jar Jar Binks (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.technic)