 Technic / 5098
    RE: M1A1 Abrams —Steven Combs
   Alright...Alright...now that I have seen it in action, I have to have one. How much!!!! If you aren't going to sell that one, do you plan to create a .dat file with a parts list so we can all build one? Steven B. Combs, MS, CIT Associate Professor - (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: M1A1 Abrams —Steve Lane
     In lugnet.technic, Steven Combs writes: I've just uploaded the third and final (for now) video. (...) A lot!! It's not for sale, but I'm not going to dismantle it either, it's not even finished, I upgraded the suspension just today. (...) I hadn't (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: M1A1 Abrams —Steve Lane
   (...) I can't stop thinking of this 'cost' business so I'll purge my mind with this post. I'd never sell the tank unless of course someone made me an offer I COULDN'T!!! refuse. :-) I lucked out picking up the parts, their mainly secondhand unused. (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.technic)