 Technic / 5087
    Re: Bionicle going away? —David Arnon
   In lugnet.technic, Ray Kremer writes: <snip> (...) That's an impressive deduction given the information you have about me. I can only hope to reach such powers of reasoning some day, I'm sure the world would then seem much simpler. [1] <no snip!> (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Bionicle going away? —Ray Kremer
   (...) I meant that it sucks for you that you can't get over the fact that Lego put Bionicle under the Technic name where it doesn't belong. If Bionicle weren't called Technic you'd probably shug it off and say "go have fun" to those of us who like (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.technic)