 Technic / 504
  Re: New technic MOC: Gecko Seven

(...) Very Cool!! I like it a lot. I don't do a lot of Technic stuff myself but I really like your model. Mostly because you gave it "skin" and did not leave it "open framed" like most Technic sets. Keep up the good work. Eric Kingsley The New (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: New technic MOC: Gecko Seven

(...) Thank you! (...) I'm actually not too sure about this myself. Whenever I try to build a model at this scale, it ends up being extremely heavy if I add the "skin". While the "full body" can look nice, it also makes it almost impossible to make (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)