 Technic / 502
    My website to be in the next Technic Magazine? —Michael Edwards
   Hello all I am very happy as i have spoke to a friend at Lego UK (Wrexham), They said that they are going to include my website www.technic-uk.co.uk in the next issue of the UK Technic Club magazine. This is a move that i remonnmed to them to get (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: My website to be in the next Technic Magazine? —Rose Regner
      Michael Edwards wrote in message ... (...) Congratulations!! Too bad the Technic Mag. is UK only :>(( May want to link to Brickshelf, too. Todd, Huw, and Kevin have all dedicated not only time, but large amounts of server space to the Lego (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: My website to be in the next Technic Magazine? —Selçuk Göre
     I have question, somehow stupid maybe, but what is the purpose of masking Lego logos with blue? Is it part of your agreement with TLC about displaying them? Selçuk Michael Edwards <medwards@ukonline.co.uk> wrote in message (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

         Re: My website to be in the next Technic Magazine? —Michael Edwards
     Masking the logo with blue is my agreement with TLC, I didn't want to get into trouble with the Legal Dept again.... -- Michael Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine Web site: www.technic-uk.co.uk (URL) to be (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: My website to be in the next Technic Magazine? —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) (Following up on an old article -- I found it by chance when searching.) This really makes me confused. You're saying that the LEGO Company are going to endorse your site even with the illegal retail catalogue scans? I don't understand this. (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: My website to be in the next Technic Magazine? —Mark Koesel
   Yeah, I've wondering about this too, ever since this post appeared. Don't get me wrong, I love your site, Michael, but I wonder why Lego would not have said anything about those images, especially since you've said that they gave you problems with (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: My website to be in the next Technic Magazine? —Michael Edwards
   Hi Guys I will try to answer your question Back last year, i reviced a Fax from the legal dept, saying that i can display any images from any part of Lego, as long i remove the logo. So they have given me permission to display these images before (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: My website to be in the next Technic Magazine? —Scott Arthur
    (...) Great. Where did you get it? Will you be doing the whole thing, or just the Technic? Anything New in it? Scott A (24 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: My website to be in the next Technic Magazine? —Michael Edwards
   The lot, that if i have anough room, i will extra an extra 20MB to sort this out Look for it tomorrow -- Michael Please reply on medwards@ukonline.co.uk Home of the UK Technic Club Magazine Web site: www.technic-uk.co.uk (URL) to be updated, soon to (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-00, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.loc.uk)