 Technic / 5001
    Re: Technic Wheels —Steve Lane
   (...) My favourite's the 20x30 but I'd like to see more of the tyre's on the barcode truck. They're pneumatic, have a realistic tread, have the correct height/width ratio and are a nice size. The hub doesn't look bad either. How many people know (...) (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Technic Wheels —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) Yes, I agree with the Barcode Truck's wheels. They're very realistic looking. I also like the slightly larger ones found on two of the model team trucks, e.g. the black cat rig, no 5571. I also like the slick motor cycle wheels off 8422. (...) (23 years ago, 19-May-01, to lugnet.technic)