 Technic / 491
490  |  492
Subject:
8520 wheel type?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 20:57:17 GMT

I noticed that 8520 has (8440)-race-car-style
tires as feet. The wheels are blurred in all box
and catalog pictures, such that one can
(intentionally?) not see whether the wheels
are the old-shape metallized wheels as in the
yellow 1999 racer, or the new design as on
the 2000 'silver' racer, with sharper spokes.

Which type is it?

(I'm wondering whether 2 of these would be
at all a better deal than either of the
2 racer sets, just in order to get 4 tires
and not be stuck with altogether useless parts.)

-gbr