 Technic / 4905
Re: Small front wheel drive car with steering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Fri, 11 May 2001 00:59:00 GMT

Dave,
    Nice job! That is a lot of gearing in a small space. Very clever!

--
Bob Fay
rfay@we.mediaone.net

http://bobfay.50megs.com/index.html
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Bluffs/7900/
"David Wegmuller" <David@wegmuller.org> wrote in message
Hi,
I've found a way to build a small car with steering and drive on the front
axle. Right now, all I have is a prototype which uses some of the smallest
Technic wheels (marked 30.4x14). The "car" is only 8 studs wide between • its
wheels.
You can see some pictures here: http://www.wegmuller.org/lego#fwd

I would be interested to see if someone else has come up with another way • of
solving this problem (I've already seen Jennifer Clark's flexible axle • idea:
I wonder if we'll ever see a full MOC based on it?)...

Greetings,
David