 Technic / 4904
4903  |  4905
Subject:
Small front wheel drive car with steering
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 10 May 2001 23:25:11 GMT

Hi,
I've found a way to build a small car with steering and drive on the front
axle. Right now, all I have is a prototype which uses some of the smallest
Technic wheels (marked 30.4x14). The "car" is only 8 studs wide between its
wheels.
You can see some pictures here: http://www.wegmuller.org/lego#fwd

I would be interested to see if someone else has come up with another way of
solving this problem (I've already seen Jennifer Clark's flexible axle idea:
I wonder if we'll ever see a full MOC based on it?)...

Greetings,
David