 Technic / 4891
    Re: Finally updated the videos on my site —Tom Newsom
   Happily enough, the lego pistons seemed to have almost exactly the correct reach in each position. If I remember correctly, the real world digger I based it on used nearly identical pistons all round (it seemed). The only major difference was in the (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Finally updated the videos on my site —Jennifer Clark
   (...) Good point! I spent a lot of time getting the first boom section on the excavator to move over (nearly) the proper envelope, which as you point out would allow it to (in theory) dig really deep holes in shallow bowls full of beads. The best (...) (23 years ago, 8-May-01, to lugnet.technic)