 Technic / 4748
  8446 Crane Truck

Does anybody own this set? I think it looks interesting and I want to know what it does before I buy it. From what www.lego.com says about it, the only "technic" features it has are the crane arm functions. I am assuming there is more to it than (...) (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8446 Crane Truck

(...) lines. The overall functionality was definitely superior to the others and all of it was also tightly integrated into a relatively small model. The appearance was pretty unrealistic but it didn't look too bad (IMHO). Here are the functions: (...) (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8446 Crane Truck

(...) See my info page on the 8446 here: (URL) page is about 200 kB including thumbnails. Hope this helps! I made those pages for stuff like this :) /Tobbe (URL) (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8446 Crane Truck

(...) Wow, that's a ton of information! Thanks, your site made up my mind for me. I think I will be visiting it often.. (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 8446 Crane Truck

(...) The site or your mind? LOL! Thanks, glad to be at service :) I have to build my other sets and comment on them but I wait for the arrival of a digital camera, my video camera don't have that much of quality one could ask for. /Tobbe (URL) (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)