 Technic / 4753
Re: 8446 Crane Truck
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 29 Apr 2001 13:59:49 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Tobbe Arnesson writes:
See my info page on the 8446 here:

http://www.arnesson.nu/lotek/official/8446.html

The page is about 200 kB including thumbnails.

Hope this helps! I made those pages for stuff like this :)

Wow, that's a ton of information! Thanks, your site made up my mind for me.
I think I will be visiting it often..