 Technic / 4746
    Re: springless pneumatic pump —Robert Fay
   Unscrew the spring over the plunger knob. It will deform it slightly. It can be reinstalled in the reverse manner. I have removed mine and reinstalled it successfully. -- Bob Fay rfay@we.mediaone.net (URL) Heverly" <theverly@nospam.hotmail.com> (...) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: springless pneumatic pump —Tom Heverly
   unscrew the spring? I had thouhgt of that, but decided that everyone probably pops the end cap off the piston then goes from there. Unscrewing the spring is probably better for the pump, not so good for the spring, but maybe I should re-consider (...) (23 years ago, 28-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: springless pneumatic pump —Gaurav Thakur
   (...) Congrats on getting it off successfully...it took me some work to get one off and I ended up bending the spring slightly. However in my testing it seemed that the large pump, even without the spring, performed a bit worse than the smaller pump (...) (23 years ago, 29-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)