 Technic / 4695
  Re: Call me a Lego pureist if you will but...

(...) I'm not sure that's true. If you ask me the efforts put into creating Slizer/Bionicles/whatever are to a large extent on the expense of decent Technic sets. Just look at the leading models of the last decade: 1988: <set:8865>, <set:8855> 1989: (...) (23 years ago, 25-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Call me a Lego pureist if you will but...

(...) And even more so for those of us who don't work with programming things in everyday life and don't want to have to buy super-expensive sets, learn a coding language or even buy a decent computer to play with Lego. Psi (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)