 Technic / 4582
  Silver Champion

I just finished building my <set:8458 Silver Champion> and I have a few impressions. First of all, while it is very low on functions (for it size) I'm still happy with it. I enjoyed the building of the chassis and the suspension system very much. (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Silver Champion

(...) I thought it wasn't too bad a set but was way overpriced; I bought it for the original $170 price and was far less than satisfied. Although you're right, the basic construction is very impressive. They actually don't use too many traditional (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Silver Champion

(...) Great! I'll love to see it. When I just came out of my dark ages and had no clue on the various sets that came out when I was away from LEGO I found this sight: (URL) it really helped me with my LEGO Technic education and served as a good (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Silver Champion

(...) Thanks for your interest...I'll post a link here in a week or so when I have it operational (although it will probably take a while to write all those reviews). I've had a similar experience with that site...I didn't even know of the existence (...) (23 years ago, 14-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)