 Technic / 4552
  Re: Yet another use for 7106

"Jennifer Clark" <jen@vulture.dmem.strath.ac.uk> wrote in message news:3AD307BC.BACE4F...h.ac.uk... (...) is a (...) It (...) Hmm - there was that plastic stuff that you could bend and deform in high school classes - I think it was some variant of (...) (23 years ago, 11-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Yet another use for 7106

(...) Indeed, or even carve the molds from wood. I think the most difficult bit would be making attachment points for the Technic pieces, although it may be possible to glue pieces of standard parts onto it for this purpose. (...) Well, for sure, if (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-01, to lugnet.technic)