 Technic / 4424
    Re: 2001 Model —Steven Combs
   I agree. I am not sure who coined the phrase "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" but as my old QC instructor use to say, "if it ain't broke, how do we make it BETTER!" That should be the goal of every Lego fan. After all, this is how we learn and (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: 2001 Model —Eric Sophie
   Right on I heard that...Go For It Steve!! (...) (24 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic)