 Technic / 4411
  Re: 2001 Model

After "operating" my tow truck for a few minutes, I noticed a few similar limitations. My mods included: -adding a second pneumatic piston to raise/lower the lifting frame. -better steering (tighter turning radius). -stronger crane arm / motorized (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 2001 Model

How many people have both the Technic Recovery Truck AND!! the Shuttle their must be loads of us :-) Steve (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 2001 Model

If only I had..... Duq "Steven Lane" <Steveroblane@aol.com> wrote in message news:GB0toH.Gso@lugnet.com... (...) their (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 2001 Model

I agree. I am not sure who coined the phrase "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" but as my old QC instructor use to say, "if it ain't broke, how do we make it BETTER!" That should be the goal of every Lego fan. After all, this is how we learn and (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 2001 Model

Right on I heard that...Go For It Steve!! (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic)