 Technic / 4402
  Re: 2001 Model

You surely have pressed the limits of what the pneumatics are capable of. As a new user, I have not had a chance to experiment with the actual capabilities of the system. Great to hear from someone who has. (...) I agree 100%. Legos is about (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: 2001 Model

(...) The system really is good, your sometime's, amazed at just how powerful those little cylinders can be. (...) That's a really good point. It's been so long since I built a 'canned model' that I forgot how much fun they can be. I think the last (...) (23 years ago, 30-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic)