 Technic / 44
Re: Technic Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 03:12:56 GMT

dya.shopping@wanadoo.fr (Ets Dya Shopping) wrote in
<FIGLHw.147@lugnet.com>:

Hi Legofans,

I'm going to try to find set 8480 and sell Legofans with a good price
!!! There is no reason... DYA prepare good and great surprises to
Legofans, during the next month.
See you later,

Emmanuel.

Emmanuel, if you really have the ability to pull magic like
this... and based on your having so many of the supercar,
maybe you can.... then I suggest you go for the holy grail.
See if you can find all of us Legofans set 4558, the Metroliner.

:)

8480 is probably a good idea too, although Shop@Home currently
has some in stock.

  -r'm