 Technic / 39
Re: Technic Shuttle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 16:30:58 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Tom Boucher writes:
I've seen a few on eBay for 'new and unopened' and wondered if there was a
vendor out there like DYA that sells the 8880 Car for $100 US

Who or what is "DYA"? They can't possibly still have 8880 (a 1994 set) in
stock.

- Robert Munafo                           http://www.mrob.com/
  LEGO: TC+++(8480) SW++ #+ S-- LS++ Hsp M+ A@ LM++ YB64m IC13