 Technic / 4374
    Re: How do I... —Steve Lane
   (...) I see you've borrowed construction ideas from the Lego Technic Space Shuttle. I bought one second hand built up, and it was a complete b*gg@r to take apart, every part interlocked with another. Steve Lane (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: How do I... —Jennifer Clark
     (...) Yes! I remember this very well, in particular the top part of the gearbox was like this, which prove "awkward" when I tried to fix a few of the bevel gears embedded at the bottom. One of the lethal steps is here: (URL) Clark (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic)

         Re: How do I... —Ronald Vallenduuk
      That shuttle was peanuts. Last night it took me a few hours to take the front of the Silver Champ apart. I actually think it took longer to take apart than it took to build.... Duq "Jennifer Clark" <jen@vulture.dmem.strath.ac.uk> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic)

         Re: How do I... —Daniel Staudt
     oh that is easy. they stick out like 2 mm just use a pair of plyers to grab and pull (...) (23 years ago, 18-May-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: How do I... —Timothy Carl Buchheim
   (...) I just took mine apart a week or two ago. Several portions of it are extremely difficult to get apart.. It might actually be easier to take apart the thing referenced in (URL) than it is to take apart the shuttle. The shuttle was also (...) (23 years ago, 28-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic)