 Technic / 4322
Re: Non functioning Micromotor.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Tue, 20 Mar 2001 15:37:11 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Tony Priestman writes:
In the first instance, call LEGO Consumer Services on 08457 080070. If
you explain the problem, they will almost certainly send you a
replacement.

Thanks Tony, Derek and Aaron.  I called Consumer Services and they are going
to send me a new one - without even asking for the old one first.  Now that
is both beyond the call of duty and asking for trouble, so... To TLC, well
done and to everyone else, don't abuse this.

Cheers

Psi