 Technic / 4311
  Re: Non functioning Micromotor.

Hi Simon, In the first instance, call LEGO Consumer Services on 08457 080070. If you explain the problem, they will almost certainly send you a replacement. The micromotors seem to have a habit of jamming: I've destroyed one myself, trying to find (...) (24 years ago, 19-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Non functioning Micromotor.

(...) Thanks Tony, Derek and Aaron. I called Consumer Services and they are going to send me a new one - without even asking for the old one first. Now that is both beyond the call of duty and asking for trouble, so... To TLC, well done and to (...) (24 years ago, 20-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.dear-lego)