 Technic / 4279
Re: Fire cannon and projectiles with motor
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 20:26:28 GMT

I have build a cannon with the cannon and projectile elements
(http://w3.one.net/~hughesj/technica/registry/misc/misc_2.html).
Anybody got a sugestion how I can fire this cannon automatic
using a motor or something to pulle the trigger. It must be easy
to "load" as my son on 5 should be able to use it too.

The best would be if I could use a micro motor as this would fit
best in the construction.

As I did it then:

I had a polarity switch to operate the micromotor and an ordinary RC
servo to operate the switch...

/Tobbe