 Technic / 4275
  Re: Pre-1995 strong pieces/attachments

(...) I agree, I think that is the difference between black & grey. I don't think there's significant difference in friction between "slotted" and "un-slotted" black pins, but they do (both kinds) allow some rotation, just not as much as the grey (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic)

  Re: Pre-1995 strong pieces/attachments

Ah, yes ROSCO, I've been a bit of a fool here... (...) Clearly they would have to or you would have to pull them out and replace when you need to move a beam's position! And if they were tight enough to resist any rotation you would never even be (...) (23 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic)