 Technic / 4197
Re: Information on an element
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2001 02:36:49 GMT

Gaurav Thakur wrote:

Cool...that seems like an interesting piece. What kinds of sounds in general
did it make?

Uh, I guess the best way to describe it are beeping and whirring sounds.
Actually, if I remember correctly, there were at least two types of
this piece--one for space, and one for town.  The one for town made
different kinds of siren noises (perfect for firetrucks), while the one
for space made different kinds of laser shooting noises.  Somebody
correct me if I'm wrong, as my memory from when I was 6 years old is a
little hazy :) .

//Henry Chea
                          hchea@kungstorget.nu
            *S*  Göteborg, ja ja, jag behöver inget mer!  *S*
                       http://www.kungstorget.nu