 Technic / 4179
4178  |  4180
Subject:
Information on an element
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 7 Mar 2001 03:56:02 GMT

I was browsing around in some of my old Technic manuals and came across
something that looked rather strange in one of them. The last page of the
manual for the 8720 Power Pack showed that the electric elements contained
within the set were compatible with all of the other parts in the Lego 9V
system. There is a picture of the battery box connected to a standard
double-light brick as well as another piece that I'm not familiar with. It
somewhat resembles a 2x2 turntable (the smallest kind of turntable) but is
taller and seems to have grooves near the top. The fact that it is connected
to the battery box leads me to believe that it is electrically powered.
There is another picture showing a control center (the older one that came
with 8094) connected to a 9V motor as well as a light brick and this other
element. Does anyone know what this piece is and what it is used for?

-Gaurav Thakur, raving madman
Can be reached at cp5670@supermail.com