 Technic / 4137
    Updated Technic® creations site —Olivier Gerouville
   Hello everyone, I have added four of my creations on my website (cranes and trucks). I have also moved to a new host: 50megs.com I tried it out, and it's now MUCH faster and more reliable. Check it out at: www.olivierg.50megs.com Thank you, Olivier (23 years ago, 27-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Updated Technic® creations site —Jennifer Clark
   (...) Indeed so! (...) Yet another set of cranes with giant booms! What is the world coming to? :-) My favourite model would have to be the car transporter - did it take ages to build all the cars to put on it? I've always liked those vehicles, (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic)

        Re: Updated Technic® creations site —Olivier Gerouville
   Thanks Jennifer. Those cars were pretty simple; they only had steering and four of them were the same chassis. One of the more well-known car trailer manufacturer is Lugo. See (URL) trailers are pretty impressive; it's like each car has its own (...) (23 years ago, 1-Mar-01, to lugnet.technic)