 Technic / 4144
Re: Updated Technic® creations site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic
Date:
Thu, 1 Mar 2001 12:42:07 GMT

olivier wrote:

I tried it out, and it's now MUCH faster and more reliable.

Indeed so!

Check it out at: www.olivierg.50megs.com

Yet another set of cranes with giant booms! What is the world coming to?
:-)

My favourite model would have to be the car transporter - did it take
ages to build all the cars to put on it? I've always liked those
vehicles, especially the newer ones with three layers of cars on them,
although how they get the cars on I have no idea.

Jennifer Clark